Wednesday, July 10, 2013

1800 to 1100...An Interesting Fit

I don't have time to write much right now, but I'll try.
First order of business..
I'm sorry for any typos in my blog, some are written at a very late hour, but if you find any could you comment or email me? It always helps, and I'll try to go back and fix it.
Second order of business..
Moving from a four square-three bedroom-two-bath-1800-sq.ft house on four acres of land to a 1100 sq. ft house does not work very well.
I mean, I love our little house here, but our stuff just doesn't fit.
We have been working on it, my mom, my sister and I, and it is slowly coming along, slowly being the key word here.
But that's okay, I think, to go it slow.
Because the process of getting here took so long and so much energy, that's it's okay to rest and recuperate out here.
I hope everyone who is reading this had a lovely day, or is having a lovely day, and I'm very thankful that you've all stuck with me this far.
More later.
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment