Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hauling Wood and Ice Cream Sundaes

The last day at Grandma's today and a wee bit sad.  I hauled wood with Grandpa, grudgingly at first, and those of you who know Grandpa Roy know what a production hauling wood is with him.
But as I actually got into it I started to enjoy my self a bit more than I would like to admit.
And then we were done!  Only after, like, an hour...
It went so fast, and then Grandpa was joking about how he'll have to give me a block of wood for my birthday because I won't have to haul any out there.  :)
I swear the number one priority in life for Grandmothers everywhere is to fatten their grandchildren up, because for dinner we had macaroni+tomatoes+meat and then we had ENORMOUS ice cream sundaes for dessert.
And as I sat there licking the fudge sauce off my spoon I felt slightly guilty but supremely satisfied, because, honestly, who doesn't love ice cream.
om nom nom

No comments:

Post a Comment