Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lunch Break!

Oh, how i love lunch.  Especially at my school.  Open campus!! Whoop, whoop!
I get time to longboard, work on my beloved blog, and be crazy.  It can get relativley boring though, at times.  Everyone tends to leave so it gets really quiet...
but then i go and--yep, you guessed it--climb a tree somewhere.  Surprising isn't it? Me, climb trees? No. Never.  ;)
But, unfortunately, as all things do, lunch must come to an end also. 
I look at the clock and --oh no!-- ten minutes.  Better get my butt back over to school and up the three long flights of stairs to endure, yes, two hours and forty-five minutes more, of school.  But only three and a half more days!! Yippeeee!!!!!!
Then it is time for my   (DRUM ROLL PLEASE...)

DYNAMIC CHANGE      DUN, DUN, DUN...

No comments:

Post a Comment