Sunday, May 26, 2013

First Post!!

Hi Everyone! 
I hope people are reading this, anyway.  This is my first ever post on my first ever blog!  So Exciting!  and since it is my first ever blog, bare with me.  I'm just getting into the swing of it.  
The obvious foreshadowing tells of a "dynamic change".  
This said dynamic change is the main reason for this blog.  it shall remain a mystery for a bit longer though.  Can't give everything away right at the beginning. ;)
I hope you all come back and read more.  I'll try to keep it interesting.  :)
My wisdom nugget for the day:
When change comes up to you, take it's hand and skip along beside it.  Otherwise, it will tie you to the tailgate and drag you along in the dirt.  
true story.
ciao!
~Lydia


this cat is animal me, springing forth into my "dynamic change" :)




6 comments:

  1. I am so Proud of you! Rock on Girl! I can't wait to hear what you have to say.
    Luff Ya!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will enjoy telling you what I have to say. :);)

      Delete
  2. I may or may not have just bookmarked your blog...

    ReplyDelete