Wednesday, August 7, 2013

This Is What Boredom Looks Like

So, today me and Grace were laying in our room thinking of what to do.
We were surrounded by scattered Lego's and half-built sculptures.  So we decided to take apart all the little Lego people and put them back together all mixed up.  A few days before this Grace had built an awesome Lego building consisting of two buildings connected by a bridge and ascended by a fabulous winding staircase.  As I admired this earlier today I held the figure entitled "sad clown".  I placed him on the first step and made his little leg point up, like he was on the way to the top.  When I saw how grand he looked, standing there in all his melancholy glory, I knew I simply had to capture it somehow.  And this is how we did it.

By the way it looks much more impressive with full volume and full screen! And it's only 44 seconds so you're not wasting any time by watching it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment