Thursday, October 22, 2015

I dream....

       I dream of a world where nothing is forgotten.  A world where meaning comes easily and we search for ourselves in the treetops.
       I dream of a place where things are held sacred, where things hang in balance. A place where we can look at the stars yet toy with the concept of our own mortality.  A place where our infinity is not a joke.
       I dream of a mind that looks like a city, a mind that I can get lost in.  A mind where some things don't line up and some things fall out of line.
       I dream of a house that always feels like home, a house that has no dark corners.  This house is lovely and full of plants, completely void of dust.
       I dream of a school that teaches us of life, how to save money and how to find love.  A school that shows us what's truly important, a school that teaches how to be a good friend and how to save someone.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment